Friday, June 29, 2012

Promotion Day!

Friday, June 22 was Promotion Day! Of course, promotions aren't official until July 1, but since what we accountants know how to do (other than accounting, of course) is par-tay!

I was kicked out of work about 3:30 on Thursday so they could add some love and affection to my desk in honor of my promotion. I went and got pedicures with my best work buddy Savannah and came home to these from my darling roomie C.


I happily went in late the next morning and discovered they had successfully trashed my desk, in addition to making it really cute:




The promotees got to go to lunch with the partners at the Crescent Club, followed by festivities at the House of Blues. The next day, I headed to this place:


I went to Tahoe for a few days. So, after letting my desk sit for a few days whilst I basked in great weather, I came back. It might have taken me 4 hours to clean it up, but I got all that confetti out of my drawers.

No comments: