Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dancing Queen

A bunch of us went over to the Gaylord Texan to see the Spazmatics perform at the Glass Cactus Nightclub. In between sets they play your regular club dance music. In an effort to keep going, you just have to keep moving. We bounced around 12:30 or so. I'm definitely feeling it this morning. I don't know how people do this every weekend...especially when I know they will likely have a hangover on top of what I'm feeling the next day.

In other news, I was very disappointed (and rather surprised) when I got home last night and removed my damp clothes to discover I was sunburned. I spent a couple of hours poolside yesterday afternoon in an effort to prep for next week. And I was a good girl and wore sunscreen! I might have taken a little nap with my back exposed, and I guess I didn't quite get the sunscreen on effectively. It's not terrible, but enough to cause me a bit of discomfort in my sleep.

Oh, and did I mention that in 3 days I'll be here?


So. Excited.

No comments: