I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch today. I ate in the conference room in hopes of spurring work. It kind of worked. I stress kind of.
I thought for a second to ask if anyone was allergic to peanuts. But I didn't.
The client just brought in some candy, including some delicious peanut butter cups. One of my coworkers mentioned she was allergic to peanuts. I felt like a jerk for not asking, but she reassured me it was okay. Kind of.
Then our manager said, "Well I have my epi pen, so you can always use that." I then asked, "What are you allergic to?"
She responded, "Being too hot or too cold."
It's a true story. She breaks out in hives when she gets overly heated or overly cold.
Man, I've never had this much to talk about from work.
2 comments:
That's actually quite common, especially in pregnant women. I break out in hives when I get too stressed, found that out on my mission! ;)
Your manager has some crazy strange stories! I'm loving hearing about them all. I'm sure today she would have broken out in hives in my office. It should never be hotter in my office than on the pool deck...
Post a Comment