Thursday, October 15, 2009

Seriously?

I was assigned to make some changes to some test bank questions for the School of Accounting's breakthrough "Gateway Exam." I think the exam is a complete waste of time, but hey, I'm not the one calling the shots. Also, that's a post for another day...

Back to my story. So, I've been assigned to help work on these waste of time test bank questions, mostly editing them and making them a little more Grammar Nazi friendly, if you will.

I finally had the time to sit down and work on the first set I received. I sent them to my professor and CC'd another professor who's kind of in charge as well. I got this email from her today:

"I have no idea where the changes are to the files you attached. Could you please print out the files, make the changes on them using pencil or ink, and get them to me? That way, I can send them to the individual who is entering them into D2L. Thanks!"

Heck no I won't do that! That's why God invented track changes.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

What an idiot