So John Tesh (don't judge...) was talking about the NTSA tonight. Something about how much they confiscate at airplane security checkpoints every month (in the millions, apparently). It got me thinking. I'm convinced that the NTSA is in cahoots with the airlines, and they are ripping us off.
Consider this:
We aren't allowed to bring so many items on the airplane with us, but we CAN check them in our baggage under the plane. The only problem is, we have to pay $1,900,498,032,918.83 to check our bags.
Coincidence? I'm not so sure.
2 comments:
Thats some serious food for thought. Thus why I fly Southwest. No fees to check baggage
Yes, that is true. However, Southwest (lately, anyway) never has the cheapest flight when I'm looking for tickets. I could fly on another airline, pay to check my baggage, and it's still cheaper than Southwest. I'm convinced they just include it in their ticket price...
Post a Comment