Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm Not Getting Sick

I'm not. I am absolutely not getting sick. The chances of me getting sick, however, are sky high.
  1. My sister had bronchitis a month ago.
  2. Two weeks ago, my mom got it. She's still not better.
  3. Sunday, my nephew got sick. I saw him on Monday, but didn't hold him or anything.
  4. Yesterday, my second nephew got sick. I was with him the entire time, held him for a few minutes, and even wiped his nose. This may be the kicker...
Basically, I'm making sure I get plenty of sleep. I need to up the amount of actual water I drink every day. I'm NOT getting sick!

But if I do come down with the flu from my nephews, maybe that could help me lose a few before the wedding next week (this was the Tiffster's idea).

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Eat vegetables and wash your hands.

Alex said...

Hmmm... both Ben and I have been sick as well, although I don't think either of us got too close to you, so that's good. Good luck, I told myself the same thing (3 weeks ago)and eventually ended up with a fever and a nasty infection...

Lisa said...

"I'm just one stomach flu away from my target weight!"