Monday, September 28, 2009

To Push Back, or Not to Push Back

My FAR exam is in less than 1 week. So far, I have done little more than the following to prepare:

1. Do homework for Secs. 1-8 of 9.
2. Do Supplemental Questions for Secs. 1-3 of 9.
3. Re-read Secs. 1-4 of 9.

I still need to do the following:

1. Do homework for Sec. 9.
2. Do Supplemental Questions for Secs. 4-9.
3. Skim Secs. 5-9.
4. Skim Updates.
5. Read notes for Secs. 1-9.
6. Take Progress test.
7. Do Final Review for 9 sections.
8. Do Practice Test 1.
9. Do Practice Test 2.
10. Touch-up studying.

I'm afraid that I've screwed myself over by some heavy procrastination. Can I do it? Should I attempt to push back FAR a few days? I have a day off for Fall Break, which I could devote to the first section of REG that I will miss because I pushed back FAR...

I'll be giving it some heavy thought tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help you but the CPA world and the PT world aren't exactly connected. I barely understood what you were talking about! Ask Katie...she's wise...very, very wise!

Camille said...

oh dear my friend. I would tell you to maybe push it off? All I know is I just finished lesson 1 of FAR and this book is beastly. Yikes... what have we gotten ourselves into?