Dip.
The kid with whom I ride up to Stillwater dips tobacco. I'm not sure that there is anything more disgusting than dip/chewing tobacco. He drinks his large coffee, then pulls out his Copenhagen dip, does a little flippy thing with his hand on the tin, and pulls out a wad, shoving it into the left side of his bottom lip. He then proceeds to spit the "juice" into his empty coffee cup or an empty soda/water bottle if that's handy. It's gross. I've commented as such, and he actually agrees with me that it is disgusting. He also confessed that his fiancee thinks that he quit, but he still does it when he's in the car longer that an hour.
Today, he threw away his only bottle after class, and so I went inside the institute looking for a disposable cup or bottle for him to use. I found, in the trash, a huge fruit juice container. It was all that was there, so I brought it out to his truck. He complained about it, but I explained it was the only thing I could find since they were out of cups (which is true).
Within 5 minutes, he opened his window and took the wad of dip out of his mouth and said, "Screw it. It's not worth it. I think you're a good influence over me."
No comments:
Post a Comment