Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Last Semester (non) Perks

It's my last semester of school, ever. I think I can honestly say "ever" at the end of that. It's a pretty amazing feeling. The prospects of real life was once daunting, but the closer it comes to the present the more excited I get. I keep checking apartments in Dallas, counting the days, you know, the usual "I'm excited to move" stuff.

But apparently the one perk that doesn't accompany the last semester of school is eligibility for financial aid when you are only enrolled in your last class ever, which happens to be 3.0 credit hours.

Blast. Good thing I got promoted to manager. I think that just maybe, if I'm frugal enough, I will scrape by on my last paycheck from the summer, my (God-sent) tuition waiver, and graduate assistantship stipend, until January.

1 comment:

Tamra Watson said...

I'm super jealous regardless. This grad school stuff is a little too deep for my little brains.