So, I'm taking a short break from my studying for said final. I ate some lunch, talked to my sister, and now I'm back in bed, papers and books and binders surrounding me, and my laptop propped on my lap (of course). I spent about an hour last night reading over the study guide (it has everything you need to know for the test on it), and then this morning I woke up, took a shower, put my pajamas back on, climbed into bed, and started re-working all of the homework problems that are designated on the study guide. Basically if you can do the homework, you can ace the test.
The problem is that I think I know how to do the homework, but when I look at the solutions provided by my professor, one of the following things occurs:
- The solution makes absolutely no sense whatsoever;
- The solution is definitely wrong; or
- It all makes complete sense.
It's sad when you have the right to doubt the solutions worked by your professor because basically he knows just about this crap that you do. And it's not because he isn't smart. It's because this crap really is that ridiculously confusing.
Error...error...error...
KABOOM!
Somebody please call me tomorrow and make sure I'm still sane...
1 comment:
You'll be fine!!!
Good luck on your final!
Post a Comment