That was the subject line of an email I got today. You'll never guess what the message was: a request by Burns Hargis to write Boone Pickens a thank you note for his 81st birthday for all he has contributed to OK State.
And so, here is my thank you note to Boone:
Dear Boone:
Thank you for taking all of OSU's money, matching it, and then putting it in your investment fund which tanked last year, losing OK State $300 million.
Thank you for your lovely wife who decided to blow some practices of the vet school way out proportion and put the vet school on the PETA hit list.
And thank you for the stadium. I wouldn't be able to get my M.S. without it.
Sincerely,
Techno Kath
1 comment:
Superb. Although I would almost consider it an honor to be on PETA's hit list. Tha organization s no nutso, if you're on their radar, you must be doing something right.
Post a Comment