You can click on the picture above to check out the creator of "Not me!" Monday, the one and only MckMama and read other "Not me!" confessions.
________________________________________________________________________
This past week, I most certainly did not walk into the men's restroom at church after carefully looking at the signs to make sure I didn't walk into the wrong one. Nope, not me!
I also never hurled into a WalMart sack while sitting in my car at a drive-through waiting to get a Coke to settle my upset stomach. Since I never did that, I definitely didn't then hold the sack of said stomach contents in my lap, get my Coke, and then tie up the sack and throw it away in the convenient drive through rubbish bin.
I have not dropped my laptop several times, and definitely didn't drop it from a height of 5 feet causing the DVD drive to come loose. I also didn't set my backpack holding my laptop on the edge of my bed while I brushed my teeth this morning, and then hear it crash to the floor from my bathroom.
For sure, I didn't run errands and do loads of other things probably less important instead of starting my Great Plains project that is due on Thursday of this week.
And finally, I definitely did not misspell the name of one of my fellow bridesmaids on two-thirds of the bridal shower invitations I printed, and then decide that there was nothing I could do except make sure the people who knew that bridesmaid, including the bridesmaid herself, got one of the invitations that I printed after catching the error. Definitely not me!
2 comments:
I love it!
Kathleen... you kinda crack me up!!!!
Post a Comment