I've never had allergies this bad in my whole life. I grew up in Oklahoma, and I had relatively bad allergies in high school, but not the kind that kept you up all night, woke you up in the middle of the night, or made you sneeze literally 10 times in a 45 minute period.
I drove back to the City after a dance in Stillwater and rolled in about 1:11 in the a.m. I got all my crap in the house and hauled it all upstairs. I forgot 3 crucial things before going to bed: water, tissues, and Benadryl. I did turn on the A/C since it was 77 degrees upstairs. My guess is I eventually fell asleep about 1:30 or 2:00 whilst listening to my favorite narrator, Jim Dale, read Harry Potter 5.
I woke up at about 4:15. The wind has been howling all night, and upstairs it is LOUD. I blew my nose and climbed back into bed. I think I may have fallen back asleep, but I am unsure since I was roused once again at 4:45 and heard my dad dinking around downstairs. I gave up and went down there and chatted with him for a bit. I then rummaged through my parents medicine supply and found some Benadryl. I took some and decided to dink around on my computer until I felt like passing out. It's now 5:38 a.m., I'm hungry, still very tired, and pretty sure I'm never going to get to sleep.
1 comment:
oh man, that stinks! Have you tried Zyrtec? I love that stuff, it makes me sleepy (so I take it at night) and works throughout the day for me. Claritin no longer touches my allergies. :( Hope you get some rest!
Post a Comment