And by funk, I mean I'm in one. Don't worry. Once I get some good rest tonight, I should be good to go.
And by allergies, I mean I have them SLIGHTLY under control, even though I'm using a nasal spray that apparently you can get addicted to. I'm trying hard to only use it ONCE a day. And I'm also hoping that going to Utah for a week will send my allergies into a shock and they will disappear, momentarily at least.
And by pulled muscles, I mean my left quadricep. I didn't even know it was possible to pull it, but I'm currently walking with a limp. It's also on the same leg that I have a 4 inch rectangle bruise. Poor left leg. In addition, I pulled said muscle while NOT playing a very good game. I didn't catch a fly, I swung and missed (just once), and I let a ball literally go between my legs. I'm convinced that I had 60 percent to do with the fact that we lost by 1.
And by galore, I mean everything and anything. I finished my Great Plains project last night, which means I didn't get any sleep for a week. I also slept in until 9 this morning, which means I was 30 minutes late to my office hours...from which I also decided to leave 30 minutes early. And finally, I took a test tonight which I opted NOT to study for and instead simply organize my notes, since it was open note. I guess that was legitimate, but we'll see if that's really the case when I get back my test in a couple of weeks.
I am now going to check my grade for my Accounting ISYS test I took last Thursday...I should have someone holding my hand since it will be THAT scary...but I don't have anyone next to me in my small closet of a room...and so...I know, the anticipation is KILLING you as I wait for my online classroom account to fully load...and...here we go...
It's not there yet. My prof totally said they would be posted by tonight. Oh well...I'll have to wait until class tomorrow. Just as well, I'm in a big enough funk as it is tonight. No need to exacerbate that situation.
1 comment:
Just think...soon you will be here with me! Then the funk can go away!
Post a Comment