Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And the winner is...

R*! She got the most right. Yay! 100 points is hereby awarded to you.

If only I kept a running total of the points I give out. Then I'd know who is top quality according to my infamous points system.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

I totally need to read your blog more often. I totally would have won this.

1 is "It's only Natural" by BTE
4 is "American Girls" by Counting Crows
6 is "Going to Claifornia" by Led Zeppelin
9 is "Eddie Walker" by Ben Folds Five

I saw R*! attempted to answer four, getting two right, and one sort of right (I'm guessing you gave her credit for number 9, even though she botched the title of the song and technically missed the artist as well.)

In any case, I don't have a blog or I'd throw this out as well. Maybe I can get Tiff to do it.

Kat said...

Yeah, I knew you'd win if you read it. You can get half credit.