Thursday, February 19, 2009

All Grown Up...Sort Of...

While I have a full-time job waiting for me in 10 months or so, I appreciate that I am still a student. Unfortunately, even though I haven't started full-time, some of the benefits of turning 23 were getting kicked off my parents' insurance. While my Grad Assistanceship covers health care through the school, dental coverage is limited. I have a "savings plan" that discounts some procedures, but what I really want is coverage for MY dentist in the City. He's great. I've been going to him since I started going to the dentist, so you can understand why I'm partial to him. He knows me, he knows my family. And he especially knows about that receeding gum line I have on the lower right side of my mouth that causes excruciating pain when anything cold or excessively sweet touches it.

And so it would seem it's time for me to purchase some dental insurance.

No comments: