Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Bucket List

I took some lame bucket list thingy on Facebook the other day, and it inspired me to post my real bucket list. Yes, I do have one, even though I haven't updated it lately.

1. Go to Singapore

2. Go to Italy
3. Go to Greece
4. Go to Bermuda
5. Go to the Cayman Islands
6. Go to the Virgin Islands
7. Go to South America
8. Go to Iceland
9. Go to Hawaii
10. Sky dive in Moab
11. Ride in a helicopter
12. Swim with Dolphins
13. Go canyoneering
14. Go to the Salt Flats
15. Go to Florida
16. Go to New York
17. Go to Morocco
18. Go camping in Canada
19. Go to Mexico
20. Go to Africa
21. Go to New Zealand
22. Go to Australia
23. Eat Sushi
24. Really learn how to drive a stick
25. Go to Alaska
26. Go to Lake Tahoe
27. Go to the East Coast
28. Hike to Havasu Falls, or rather take the helicopter ride in and out.
29. Camp at the Grand Canyon
30. Learn to play the guitar

I have so far completed Nos. 7, 15, 23, 24, and 27. I have strongly attempted No. 30 with little success, and always tried to get people to come with me for Nos. 14 and 26. We'll get them all one day, I promise. And the list grows every year or so.

No comments: