For several reasons with which I shall not bore you here, I have been going through a major identity crisis. Lately, this has been spawned by the recent questioning of my life direction I have chosen. Graduate school sucks. I knew that it would be hard, I knew that my undergraduate degree from the No. 2 program in the country prepared me well for it, but I didn't really KNOW these things. Why on earth did I choose accounting, and why on EARTH did I choose to do an emphasis in TAX? It's so hard. I can still quit, you know. I am one ethics course short of eligibility for sitting for the CPA exam in Texas, and am more than eligible to sit for it in several states, including Utah.
Maybe I should just quit while I still have my sanity.
But alas I won't, mostly because I'm not a quitter. I've never been one, but I have been strongly considering becoming one these days (school is just one of the things I'm doing right now that I would love to quit). Hence, the identity crisis.
1 comment:
You can do it friend! You are a tax genius.
Post a Comment