Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things for Which I am Grateful

At the risk of yet another cheesy post, and in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I present things for which I am grateful:

1. My family.
2. My edumacation.
3. My savings account.
4. My car that runs rather well considering.
5. Music.
6. The Gospel.
7. My dear friends.
8. Unconditional love.
9. Christ and His Atonement.
10. Las escrituras.
11. Life experiences, both good and bad.
12. My toothbrush.
13. Technology.
14. My teachers.
15. My religion professors at BYU.
16. My inability to hold grudges.
17. Food.
18. The Sabbath.
19. A Father who truly knows best.
20. My graduate program is only 1 year.
21. I live an hour away from home.
22. The choices I've made, both good and bad.
23. The arts.
24. People who speak truth, directly.
25. My chameleon nature.
26. People who really try to understand me.
27. My ability to read people, even when it's unpleasant.
28. My health.
29. My testimony.
30. My intuitive nature.

I could keep going, seriously, but 30 is enough. A special Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a very good list. My favorite is #12... I'm sure lots of people are glad that you're grateful for that one ;)