In the next 4 days, I plan to do the following:
1. Re-read Chs. 1-7 of my tax research book in preparation for my final this Tuesday.
2. Grade the group tests sitting in my backpack.
3. Finish the analysis for my Theory project.
4. Begin writing the paper for my aforementioned Theory project.
5. Finally calculate the partner's basis at the end of the year for my partnership return due Monday.
6. See Twilight.
7. Call those numbers in the classified ads of the Daily O' Collegian.
8. Make an outline for my Tax Research final project.
9. Go to Bedlam.
10. Catch up on some sleep, if at all possible.
11. Finally make that taco soup I've been wanting to make for a week now.
12. Clean.
13. Wash my car.
14. Prep for my Fraud Story time presentation.
During the next 2 weeks, I plan to do all of the following, plus:
1. Finish writing that Theory project paper.
2. Write my Tax Research final project paper.
3. Continue calling those numbers in the Classified ads and making some major headway.
4. Take my Advanced Tax final.
5. Study for my Theory final.
6. Take my Theory final.
7. Do my S Corp return.
8. Clean.
9. Pack up for my long break.
10. See Bond.
11. Grade Cost accounting finals.
12. Grade Managerial accounting finals.
Ay ya yay!
1 comment:
Oh the joy of school... this is what I have to look forward to next year, lovely... :)
Post a Comment