Last night I officially attempted my first all nighter of all time. I've never stayed up all night to do homework. Ever. I've stayed up pretty late, but I've never stayed up past 2 or 3 in the morning doing homework. Last night I was determined to stay up all night in a feeble attempt to get ahead on all of these major things I have due in the next week or two.
I had some soft tunes playing, I took out my contacts because my eyes were never going to survive that late with them in my eyes, I left my ceiling light turned on, and every once in a while I'd lean back against the wall and close my eyes for a few minutes. The music and the lights kept me from completely falling asleep, but I probably cat napped about 2 times. At 4 a.m., however, I gave up. My brain could no longer function appropriately, and that was no bueno. I packed up my crap, turned off my computer, and crashed. I slept for about 5 hours and got up and did it all over again. I'm going to be getting some good sleep tonight, my friends, after I grade about 150 tests of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment