Sunday, November 30, 2008

OU's Going to the Big 12

Yesterday was quite the day for me. I decided kind of at the last minute to validate my ticket to Bedlam and go to the game. I got there about 7:15 and couldn't find my friends, and decided it was worth seeing the Sooners play in the flesh to go find an empty spot up in the nosebleeds. I made it through mid-3rd quarter, and then decided it wasn't worth sticking around in the bitter cold by myself. I could go home and watch it from the comfort of my living room on ABC.

Two important things emerged from that game:

1. I found out I really am a Sooner fan dressed up in Orange. I couldn't cheer for the Pokes to save my life.
2. Oklahoma slipped into the No. 2 spot and that means they're going to the Big 12, baby! That also means that they have a pretty good chance at getting to the National Championship game and that is absolutely fantastic, my friends.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Boomer!

Ben said...

Sooner!

Kat said...

I love you guys.

Alex said...

sucks!
heehee, sorry! ;)