Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And it continues...

Apparently I was foolish to think that staying at the office until 9:30 was the worst it would get. I was very wrong. I was here until 11:50 p.m. last night. Loads of fun, let me tell you.

I've been screaming practically profanities at my computer all this week. Insource is probably the best tax software I've ever worked with. It does exactly what you want, when you want, and how you want. And when it does something weird, it explains it just how it should. NOT.

School is about to start. And by about to start, I mean in less than three weeks. I knew that the end of the summer was going to be crazy for me, but you never really understand crazy until you actually live it. I've been trying to do all of the summer wrap up that I need to do. Like get a hair cut (haven't had one since early February), or get my housing arrangements for fall all together, or even sleep for three days straight.

Work ends August 8. I move out of Dallas apartment into Stillwater apartment on August 9. I sleep (hopefully) on Sunday in between preparing for Disney World trip. I fly to Orlando on August 11 and fly back on August 14. And you naive folk, don't think I'm playing at Disney. It's work, for sure. I then officially move to Stillwater on August 15 and fight the crowds for all sorts of new semester tid bits. School starts August 18. I can't even breathe while discussing it. It's should be great, though. I'm just dreading the starting school and not be rested bit. I'll figure it out somehow. Good thing my new school has cool things like Fall Break, a month long Christmas break, and Spring Break. That should be fun. I'm trying to plan a wicked trip with my good friend for Spring Break this year.

But I digress.

Tonight shouldn't be a late night at the office, but I am staying through dinner (tonight it's Cheesecake Factory). I'm looking forward to going home early-ish and getting to bed early.

I do love the overtime pay though. That's pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Man, that sounds horrible. Sorry to hear life is so hectic, but hey-love the new blog look! :)