So I worked my first long day today, and by long I mean I got to work at 8:30 this morning, took a half hour for lunch and a half hour for dinner, and then I left at 9:30 tonight.
It's not too bad since I'm pretty much without much else to do (except I did have tentative plans to see the Dark Knight tonight with a friend and had to cancel), but I'm sitting there watching these people who have lives. Like the Toddster who is married and has a daughter. He worked all weekend and is going to be working at the office well passed midnight tonight I am sure. Now, that's not something I am looking forward to. I think it will be really hard when I have that kind of home life to stay at the office late. I would hate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment