Just a quick update in passing:
Filled out FAFSA forms all weekend; South America isn't as cheap as one would think.
Found out today that I get to go home before I go to South America because my awesome brother is playing a concerto with his high school orchestra. Amazing, that child is.
Got called a Nazi in all seriousness by a person higher in rank than I at the job. I was a little upset at the time, the person apologized quickly, but then I laughed later with close friends and family about how ridiculous it was that this person really said that to me.
Due to my strong concern for my apparent low iron, I've suddenly become more health conscious. Who would have thought that beef really was what's for dinner?
Heard from an old (okay, not so old, fairly new, but she's away in England forever now) friend and it felt like the world.
Love my parents so much for all that they do for me. They are generous, amazing, generous, caring, generous, patient, and did I mention generous?
Decided this week that I will be preparing for this summer and taking this fall the LSAT. It would appear that I have high hopes for six more years of college. Maybe it's my subconscious way of ensuring that I never get out of school because deep down the real world frightens the bejeezes out of me. But, law school frightens the bejeezes out of me. You'd think I'd go a smarter route like failing and having to retake all of my classes infinitely or something.
Finally, I am happy to report that this week has been great. I took a difficult test last week, did decently, and am growing more and more comfortable with the fact that Accounting is where I am supposed to go, that the path that I have chosen for my life is okay with God, and that I am generally okay, even if some people can't handle my attention to detail to the point that they refer to it as Nazi-ism. (Never thought I'd be associated with racists in my life, but whatever. Yeah, we're not going to let that one go for a while. Think of it as a lovely card to hang on to. It could be well worth playing in the future.)
No comments:
Post a Comment