Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Engaged or Engagged?

I've come to appreciate engaged couples who understand that they shouldn't be around normal people. Let's just say that I've lived with two engaged couples this year and I'm tired of the inconsiderateness that comes with it. Late nights with boys in the house, every day of the week, not just one or two. Boys using your bathroom (which is against the Honor Code anyway) and peeing on the floor after you just cleaned it and not even realizing it. Annoying people who come in and talk so loudly that you can't hear yourself think and then you put off homework and just end up screwing around because you have nothing better to do with your time because you can't do homework due to the fact you can't concentrate. I'm pretty much tired of feeling alienated in my own house that I have lived in for a year and a half longer than the engaged couple. It's annoying, obnoxious, and quite frankly, if I didn't care about being Christlike (which one could argue I'm not being so in complaining about this whole shananagan) I would just be a complete witch and tell them off every chance I got.

Yeah, so that's my beef tonight. Mostly because my sis is out of town and I'm stuck here dealing with all this crap myself. Go figure. This is what I get for praying for patience and charity, eh?

On the brighter side of things, I have a date on Friday, think I'm past the awkward stage with the law boy, and get to go home in one month. I really shouldn't complain.

No comments: