Saturday, March 11, 2006

South America Rocks!

I felt the need to write and reflect on the postings of past. I feel like I've been a little too emotional the past few months, and that is hardly acceptable. Nonetheless, I went through a brief phase and it would seem as it is passed for now.

Now on to the goods. I got a decent grade on my test today, although it was not as good as I had hoped. That class is kicking my butt, and it's one that counts. I didn't do well at all on the first exam, and could have used a solid A on this test, but alas, no. But, all is well nonetheless.

I am going to South America this Spring for a Business Study Abroad, and that is awesome. I can't wait to go, and a part of me still doesn't believe I have been selected. It is going to be amazing. It is something I have always wanted to do, and now I have the wonderful chance to do it. It is a tad bit stressful, as I have a loan to take out, forms to fill out, seminars to attend, and still keep it real with school and work now. It is a little hard to focus. But, the end of the semester will come soon, and I will be there and back before I know it.

Heaven knows my next trip I plan to take (whenever that may be) is my return visit to England and subsequent visit of QZ herself...along with her Family Z and KZ. Who knows when I'll actually be able to do that. I hope in a not so distant future.

That is all for today.

No comments: