I have so many favorites - favorite for a certain time of year, favorite for a certain genre, favorite for a certain memory, etc. I will attempt to narrow it down to my top 3 flicks.
- Real Genius - This movie stars (you guessed it) Val Kilmer in a former life. It's a geeky movie about teenage boys (and girls) who attend an MIT-like school in Cali and are basically forced to build a laser for their ridiculous professor who is in bed with the government. It has so many fantastic one liners (some of which have even made it onto this blog). The humor is a bit sideways, but it's also very smart humor. I appreciate it.
- The Saint - This movie also stars Val Kilmer. It isn't a great film in any way, shape, or form. In fact, it's pretty terrible. But, I still love it. It has a little romance, intrigue, and a lot of action. I'll take it.
- The Holiday - This movie I can watch at any time. I definitely watch it around Christmas, but there was a time I watched it probably once a month. I relate to both female characters so well, and I think it is just a great feel-good movie.
Runners up:
- Better Off Dead
- Sense & Sensibility
- My Fair Lady
- Strictly Ballroom
- Finding Neverland
No comments:
Post a Comment