Monday, October 31, 2011

The Haunted Forest

I went through my first haunted anything tonight. I have never had the desire to go through any kind of haunted house, forest, etc.

I didn't have any expectations for how I would react. I didn't know if I would scream, be upset, or what. I was surprisingly the one everyone clinged to - I was the one who didn't make a peep, who gave the encouraging words to my fellow "travelers." I was even the one who scolded the scary guys.

My friend Sr. Baird was behind us the entire time, and often took advantage of our jumpy state. So when someone came up behind me and screamed in my ear, I simply and apparently very sternly stated, "That is mean. Stop that." I heard a sheepish, "I'm sorry." I realized it wasn't my friend, but was in fact one of the scary guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to be brave!

Suz said...

Niiiice. Way to scold everyone! :)