Every Spring, I catch Spring Fever. I don't want to work; all I want to do is frolic in the beautiful weather with friends. Alas, since I'm not at the leisure of student life, I must bask in the sunlight provided by the window next to my desk. I gaze out the window longfully, wishing I could go to the park with a blanket and take a delightful nap.
Spring Fever also brings with it a little bit of nagging for change. I'm just not sure what kinds of changes yet, but I assure you that for the first time, in a long time, all is well and I'm prepared to move forward with some plans. It's going to be risky and down right scary, but it can only bring good things. I'm learning to trust a little, and had a great confirmation tonight that God loves me, He knows me, and He will guide and protect me as I navigate through some trying times.
3 comments:
Hey, good luck with whatever you have ahead! Changes are scary sometimes, but can also be so exciting. I look forward to hearing what you've got up your sleeve :)
Good luck sis. You have more strength within than you might think. And yep, God loves you and will help you along the way.
Positive, healthy, inspired change is a brilliantly beautiful thing--so much like Spring. I'm cheering you on a few hundred of miles away. I positively love your fantastic guts!
Post a Comment