One aspect of my life has always been pretty decision free: dating. I haven't had much of an opportunity, for better or for worse, and honestly not having to choose was a desirable trait I didn't even realize was a natural bi-product of my lack of dating life.
Then one day, everything got really complicated. I recently exclaimed to Stef, "Oh no, what if my trial to come is that I have to CHOOSE????" She laughed.
Nothing newsworthy, but I definitely see this trial coming on the horizon in full force.
3 comments:
When the time comes I promise your heart will let you know which one..:)
um...please call me and update me immediately.
I do have to say that although this could be a tricky sort of trial....its definitely a good kind of one to have. Tends to yield good things having options, versus having none. And you, of all people, deserve the right to both have good options and to choose. Makes me all sorts of happy inside.
Love you heaps and tons!
Post a Comment