Thursday, April 14, 2011

Voila!

I hereby announce a new blog title and image. I hope you like it.

As I'm laying here in bed writing this, there is a crazy storm raging outside my window. I'm halfway expecting a giant hail to come crashing through my window at any moment! Funny that the storms have lately been hitting at night, and the last two that came through I slept right through. If they were as loud as this one is (and my BFF Stefani would attest that they probably were), I'm not really sure how I slept through them.

P.S. I'm really really really really really glad that I have covered parking right now.

3 comments:

Tamra Watson said...

Very sophisticated :) love the new design

Anonymous said...

Interesting. A little more simple, I like it!

There are very high winds outside right now and I can hear Brandon getting nervous about it saying "oh no, it's getting louder and louder".

Camille said...

I love the background!!! It looks good. I'm feeling a change of blog looks too. I am slightly obsessed with grey...