Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 01: Your Favorite Song

Music is such a huge part of my life, it is virtually impossible to settle on a favorite song. In fact, I don't have a favorite one of anything, so don't be surprised when I have a list of answers every time the theme is "your favorite_______". For the sake of space, I'll list my favorite music you would hear on your every day radio stations.

Landed by Ben Folds
This song is great. The piano part is so beautiful, and the words express a journey to which I think we can all relate.

Love by Sugarland
This song is great. I love how it keeps building, and the endless question of what love really is. It IS the first summer storm. It IS having so little and yet having it all.

Back in Black by AC/DC
This song is great. It's classic rock n' roll that reminds me of my family. I'm never afraid to crank this one up as loud as I can.

Under You by Better Than Ezra
You guessed it, this song is great. The lyrics are full of passion, and Kevin's sultry voice describing college romance...Of course, Better Than Ezra IS my favorite band of all time, so any of their songs is top notch in my book, but this one takes the cake...at least today.

No comments: