I've been suddenly stricken with red eyes. In fact, I often look so evil that I scare myself. Furthermore, my director, when I was at a new client meeting (at the client site, of course) openly said, "Techno Kath, if I didn't know you better, I'd think you were hungover."
Evil or hungover? Neither are something I want to portray.
I blamed it on the 4 times I've slept in my contacts since I moved to Dallas. I blamed it on a lack of sleep. Briefly, I thought about allergies. Briefly.
I banned myself from contacts for a couple of days. My eyes seemed to clear up. I've gone through half a bottle of Clear Eyes eyedrops. Nothing really has helped.
Tonight I decided I would test the allergy theory. I dropped in a couple of drops of eye allergy drops. Much to my amazement (and after some slight burning...which wasn't encouraging), my eyes cleared up. And they feel better than they've felt in a long time.
3 comments:
so...you have allergies? is this a new thing?
The allergies in general are not new. Allergies affecting my eyes? Definitely new.
Well I am just happy you got it figured out.
Post a Comment