
I can't stop listening to it. It's fabulous in all the right ways. Although I'm sad that some of my favorite songs from my groupie days (I saw them first before Elaine joined) didn't make the record label cut (Calling My Name, being one of them...although technically this one came to fruition post-Elaine and Branden joining...but I digress), I can in no way say that I wish some songs weren't on it. I think they are all polished and great. Tyler Glenn is an amazing lyricist, and Elaine Doty's drumming style will never bore the listener. Branden Campbell always has a great bass line (something that's a must have for me in any song), and Chris Allen knows how to play the guitar.
Basically, you should track this album down (you can check it out here on iTunes, or here on Amazon) and get it. I promise it won't disappoint.
1 comment:
I just went to South by Southwest in Austin last night... and they were THERE!!! Small world!
Post a Comment