I decided to make pizza last night. I don't know what I was thinking, but I started doing it at about 9 p.m. when I was already extremely tired. I had already started the dough when I realized it was supposed to rise for 2 hours. I opted for the fridge route, as it would still allow the dough to raise, but keep it from going out of control.
I woke up this morning and found it nicely growing in my fridge. I would get to it after work.
I came home about 6:45, but due to me being asked to attend a recruiting event at SMU tomorrow night my visiting teacher came tonight instead of tomorrow night. She brought with her delicious tacos from Chipotle because she's amazing. We talked for 2 1/2 hours! Craziness. We really got to know each other, and we ate delicious food.
I started rolling out the dough about 10:30 p.m. I had it on the pan and was about to start assembling the toppings when I realized I forgot two important ingredients: oil and salt. I bagged the whole pizza making idea and tossed the dough in the trash. I'll just have to start fresh next week sometime...
No comments:
Post a Comment