- Better insulated (we had wooden shingles underneath the asphalt kind for years).
- When it hails it won't sound like the roof is caving in.
- Better protection against leaks (a general good thing, not that is was a problem before).
- Two days of pounding that prevented me from being productive (you may argue I use this as an excuse, and you may be correct).
- I can barely tell that it's raining anymore (a sound that soothes my soul).
4 comments:
were there any good-looking roofers hanging around? that may have been another pro, if only temporary.
Haha. None of them spoke English very well.
I don't think its an excuse. It was way too loud to even concentrate like you need to.
Too bad Mom and Dad always have the AC or Heat on so you can't just open the windows to hear the rain. We had a huge storm last night and really enjoyed listening to it come down like crazy!
Post a Comment