Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Spare Clothes

Is not something I'd have thought about until today. I drive an hour to school on Tuesdays and Fridays, and Tuesdays I am away from home for 12+ hours. Tonight is a ward temple night, and in the off chance that I'd get out of class earlier than planned, I threw a skirt in my trunk just in case.

While sitting at the Institute this morning, eating delicious chicken noodle soup made by the fabulous Sister Wray, something went awry and my bowl of soup ended up in my lap. Chicken noodle soup pants are quite disgusting (and hot!). I thought for a moment what a disaster this was: I looked darn cute today and now my pants were gross. I suddenly remembered my skirt in my trunk! I ran out to my car, ran to the bathroom, changed, and was good to go.

The only down-side to the skirt option is that it is approximately 60 degrees outside, and that's just a little too chilly to be running around in a skirt.

1 comment:

Miranda Tate said...

awww.. the price us women pay to look cute.. :)