Even in Texas. Especially at the Texas State Board of Accountancy (hereafter referred to as TSBA).
I submitted my Application of Intent. They approved it. Then I attempted to even fill out my Eligibility Application, after which I was rejected several times. I tried it numerous times, did exactly what the instructions said, re-read the instructions, re-did the form, and still got "you have entered invalid information" where I entered my DOB and SSN (in addition to a "control number" that they assigned to me).
I emailed them. I should have called, but who has time for that? They responded, asked if I had entered my control number, to which I responded that I had entered all the information it requested, including copying and pasting in the control number so as not to get it wrong.
I got back this email this afternoon:
"Your [sic] doing some thing wrong. Please contact the Exam department (xxx)xxx-xxxx."
Don't you think they're the ones doing something wrong, considering they can't even spell?
2 comments:
that is horrible! grammatically horrible!
That's awesome. Just one more example of an organization that can't take responsibility for an error.. Its never their fault.
Post a Comment