I finally called the TSBA this morning, we talked about some things, they still wondered if I was doing something wrong, when I "magically" thought to ask them what they had down as my birth date. The lady on the other end (who was actually a very kind, sweet, incredibly helpful woman) told me "8-18-1985." I quickly said, "Ah! That's it! You have my birth date wrong." I thought for a split second that maybe, just maybe, I might have written it down wrong on my application. That fear was quickly erased when I checked out my address. They had down for the city on my mailing address as "Oklahome City" instead of "Oklahoma City." I submitted a request to have them change it. The kind lady I spoke with earlier called me back and told me that she had submitted to Data Entry to have them fix my birth date.
So, it looks like the people checking the emails are about as handy as those doing data entry. In fact, they are probably the same person.
No comments:
Post a Comment