Monday, August 17, 2009

Farewell Blogging World...

Just for a little while, anyway. I have officially scheduled my first section of the CPA for August 31, 2009, at the Tulsa testing center (the OKC one didn't have the 31st available).

Thoughts/Feelings/Concerns:
I am going to die. Okay, so maybe that is an exaggeration. I actually get this stuff pretty well, and when I study it and review it, I know I'll do great. For now, it's a matter of staying focused. I just got promoted to manager at work for the last 3 weeks. I accepted because the pay raise was pretty substantial, but I'm beginning to wonder if that was such a good idea...

So basically I'm saying farewell. I may blog occasionally, but don't expect anything until after BEC (Business Environment and Concepts) is over. Please pray for me to have the spirit of remembrance! I'm going to need it!

2 comments:

Tali Nay said...

good luck friend! call me if you need a break or to vent.

Alex said...

I'm sure you will do great! Good luck and study hard,we'll be praying for ya! :)