
Monday, July 20, 2009
I Really Do Have Mad Skills
So, the nephews had a joint train birthday party last Saturday at the Oklahoma Railway Museum (so cool!). Tiffany was going to commission our SIL Alex to do a cake, but her work schedule didn't quite work out. So, the Tiffster decided to do the old standby: order one from a bakery. We went all over, and eventually found ourselves flipping through the cake options at the Wally World bakery. We found a Thomas the Train cupcake option and we both thought that was pretty cool. I then say, "You know, I probably could do something like that." So, she agreed to let me have a go. This is what the finished product looked like. I'll be honest, the night before I was a little nervous it wouldn't turn out, but I think I did a pretty darn good job (if I may say so myself)!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Do you hire out? Because I think when my kids have birthdays, I'm calling you!
You did do an awesome job! I was so busy at the party I didn't even notice you had done clouds and a sun until I looked at the pictures :) Thanks again for your mad skills!
you are hereby invited to take part in my future bakery endeavor.
Tamra, for sure!
Thanks, Tiff!
And TJN, I'm so glad. I've been secretly hoping to get that invite all along. ;)
Post a Comment