Okay, so maybe I'm just more aware of the news these days (I pride myself on being a CNN junkie), but does it seem like a lot of planes have crashed in the past 6 months?
1. The one that crashed in the Hudson.
2. The one that crashed in Buffalo.
3. A few Cessna's crashed, don't have all the details.
4. The one that crashed off the coast of Brazil.
5. The one that crashed off the coast of Yemen.
It reminds me of the scene in Rain Man where Charlie tries to get Ray on the plane to LAX, but Ray refuses to get on the airplane because all these airlines had flights go down. The only airline that didn't have a crash was Qantas. I was going to embed the clip, but the only one I found was not edited and there were too many f words for my taste. So, you can go look it up yourself if you want, but watch it at your own risk.
No comments:
Post a Comment