Statistics 5013
I've been taking an online statistics class this summer. It's the worst class I have ever taken. Besides the fact that it is a virtual repeat of my STAT 221 class my freshman year at BYU, my "professor" has a breathy, nervous, low, monotonous voice that makes me uncomfortable when it isn't putting me to sleep. She stutters over her words, and takes twice as long to say things as a normal person. All I ever see of her, if I see anything, is her ring encrusted right hand, steadily and slowly writing out her notes with "perfect" penmanship. Finally, I can't help but compare her lecture style to something I would encounter on Dora the Explorer or Blue's Clues.
I've included a snapshot of the latest lecture I watched, so you can get the full effect of the visual.
3 comments:
Dang! At least with Accounting 200 you got to see Norm in a Hawaiian shirt getting all excited about numbers!
I know, right?? They could learn a few things from Norm at OSU...
Seriously...
Post a Comment