"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said 'I drank what?'"
Sunday, June 28, 2009
The End of an Era
It has been a rough week all around. First, Ed McMahon, then Farrah Fawcett, then Michael Jackson, then Billy Mays. It truly is the end of an era. I hope OxiClean can survive without its shouting front-man.
I was crushed to hear about Billy Mays. That guy was everywhere. To truly appreciate the man, you need to find the spot he did for ESPN 360. High comedy.
3 comments:
I was crushed to hear about Billy Mays. That guy was everywhere. To truly appreciate the man, you need to find the spot he did for ESPN 360. High comedy.
I can't believe how young he was, 50! It's interesting there have been so many so quick.
Celebrities are dropping like flies... its so weird.
Post a Comment