Thursday, May 28, 2009

Reason No. 87959 I Hate Living in My Apartment

I have so many reasons why I hate living in this apartment. I've been woken up at 3 a.m. by my upstairs neighbors fighting and doing other things (not fighting...if you get my drift), my roommate got here first and got the bigger room (I slept in a closet for 9 months, okay?), it wasn't clean when we moved in, I don't have screens on my bedroom windows (so I can't open them up to let in fresh air without allowing the bugs to come inside), uncomfortable furniture, my broken dresser, the fact that our breaker box was right on my bedroom wall instead of being conspicuously hidden in one of the many closets, how easily my garbage disposal backs up, I have no window on my oven and it isn't self-cleaning, the stupid dog upstairs that runs back and forth at 11:59 p.m. nightly...you get the idea.

And so, when my neighbors (upstairs of course) started listening to really loud music (I can tell what song it is just by the beat) last night, I was annoyed. Highly annoyed. I wasn't in the mood for confrontation, however, so I just went and grabbed my new BTE CD and blasted it while I cleaned out my old room (heck yes I moved into the bigger room, even if it's just for 2 weeks).

This afternoon, the music started again. It is louder than it was last night. And it's so annoying. Don't these people have a job??? It's been playing for over an hour and I'm so annoyed. I'm about to start blasting my music once again just to make a point. If only the point would be taken...

No comments: