Friday, January 09, 2009

I Most Certainly Did Not...

Fall down the stairs at my parents house, skin my elbow, and bruise my tailbone...

Succumb to a life of slothfulness these last 4 weeks by sleeping an average of 10 hours a night...

Fail to finish the one task I set out to do this break: my brother's t-shirt quilt...

Watch Sense and Sensibility for literally the hundredth time...

Bum off my wonderful parents' pocketbook for a small Spring semester stocking of goods...

Spend over $1,400 in 2 weeks...

Eat a $7 bag of peanut M&Ms almost entirely by myself...

Take as much time shelling my boiled eggs this morning at breakfast as it took my dad to shell his eggs, eat his eggs, and eat his grapefruit...

Eat an entire Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie at Chili's by myself...

Fall asleep almost every night to old episodes of Arrested Development...

Turn down a trip to Cancun with one of my best friends...

4 comments:

Tali Nay said...

Hilarious, friend!

Suz said...

Might as well enjoy it while you can!

Alex said...

But you DID make me the BESTEST skirt ever on the face of the planet!!! Thank you SO much, I wore it yesterday and didn't want to take it off, it was so loooooong and purtiful and kept my legs all nice and toasty, woohoo! Thanks a bunch! :)

Ben said...

So you are the one that ate all the M&Ms! I was wanting more :)