I know there are times whenever careless drivers don't deserve some extra kindness, but when drivers aren't being careless or jerk faces, there is no reason to be rude to them. I was shocked on my way home today when I encountered a rude driver on the freeway.
A red SUV was in front of me. We were in the left lane, and approximately 1.5 miles before our exit, we both started our way over to the right lane. We were hanging out in the middle lane, and I had the opportunity to merge into the right lane behind a cream car. There was some space between the cream car and the SUV in front of it, and I was certain that the red SUV that had been in front of me would have plenty of room to scoot over. To my dismay, the cream car started to speed up simply to prevent the red SUV from coming over. We were now about .5 miles from the exit. Right before the exit, the red SUV just jumped right on over into the right lane basically cutting off the cream car, which slammed on its breaks. I know that the cream car was very upset, but I have to say there was no need for their rude behavior. Had they simply allowed the red SUV to come into the right lane in front of it, it wouldn't have been cut off. And, to top it off, the cream car didn't get off on the exit. It was obvious that all the red SUV wanted was to get over so it could exit the freeway, so what was the big deal? We just don't need this kind of behavior, especially at Christmas!
P.S. I think my foot is broken from the rogue stiletto. And that's not an exaggeration.
1 comment:
Uhoh... thats not good. Is it swollen/bruised? Did you get stomped on a toe? If it continues hurting get it checked out asap... you don't want it to heal funny and be stuck with pain months later, like me!
Post a Comment