Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Light at the End of the Tunnel is NOT a Train

I am finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it's not a train! My bishop always says in response to me saying I can the light at the end of the tunnel, "Are you sure it's not a train?" Well, Bishop, I'm sure it's not a train. At least this time.

My terrible beast of a final project in my Accounting Theory class is pretty much done. I need to add a few tables to my write-up and send it off to my group to be compiled. I took my Tax Research final this evening, and for what it was, I think it went okay. That's a double check.

Tonight I will also be creating a cover sheet for my Oil & Gas accounting financial ratios case, and then will print it off tomorrow and turn it in. Check.

That leaves my Tax Research final paper (due Friday) and presentation (next Tuesday) and my S Corporation tax return, my Advanced Tax final (Monday night), and my Theory final (Tuesday night).

This semester is almost over, and then it will be time to focus on a major wedding and then the wonderful Christmas season. I really should have done Advent this year...I guess I still can...I'll think about it.

1 comment:

Suz said...

That reminds me of the Metallica song that talks about the light at the end of the tunnel just being a freight train heading your way. Glad this is not the case for you. Good luck on the rest of the finals!