"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said 'I drank what?'"
apathy = peacepeace = fewer wrinkles and less stressless stress = better wedding experiencebetter wedding experience = better weekendbetter weekend = more productive mood and mindset = homework completed more efficiently with less angsthomework completed efficiently + more time available for self = happy kathleenhappy kathleen = happy family = happy friends = good.
I love R! I love you! Thanks for being a great sis!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
apathy = peace
peace = fewer wrinkles and less stress
less stress = better wedding experience
better wedding experience = better weekend
better weekend = more productive mood and mindset = homework completed more efficiently with less angst
homework completed efficiently + more time available for self = happy kathleen
happy kathleen = happy family = happy friends =
good.
I love R! I love you! Thanks for being a great sis!
Post a Comment